Advertise Apartment for Rent - Greater Vancouver BC

apartments * condominiums * suites * houses * rooms
sublets * vacation rentals * shared accommodation


Advertisers Login:
 List Your Vacancy
 Tenant Verification
 Landlord's Guide



Rental Forms and Documents Provided by

  • Rental Application - used by landlords and property managers to collect information on potential renters and tenants. Obtains authorization from the applicant to check his or her credit history. Increases the landlordís chances of being able to enforce any judgment for rent.

  • Rental / Lease Agreement - creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and a tenant.

  • Lease Amendment - used to make changes to existing lease. The original lease remains in effect, but one or more changes are made to the terms of the lease.

  • Letter of Intent - provides a non-binding document for two or more parties to form an understanding for a future agreement.

  • Condition Inspection Report - used by landlords to record the condition of a rented residence when someone moves into it and again when he or she moves out.

  • Notice to Increase Rent is used where a Landlord wishes to increase the rent charged on the Premises.

  • Notice to Pay Rent - used where a Tenant has failed to pay their rent when it was due.

  • Notice of Lease Violation is used where a Tenant has failed to comply with the Landlord's rules or breached a term of the Lease.

  • Notice of Termination - used when the Landlord wishes to terminate a periodic tenancy (such as a month to month lease), or the Lease Agreement requires advance notice for the termination of the Lease.

  • Eviction Notice / Notice to Quit is used by the Landlord to terminate a lease when the Tenant has:
    - Failed to pay rent within the required time after it was due.
    - Caused serious damage to the premises.
    - Acted violent or made threats to the health and safety of other Tenants and/or the property.
    - Performed illegal activities, such as prostitution or drug use.

  • Demand for Compliance/Possession - can be used after the Landlord has served the tenant with a Notice to Quit, Notice to Pay, or Notice of Lease Violation, but the Tenant has not complied.
  • Lease Assignment Agreement - used when a tenant who is renting property from a landlord wants to transfer the entire interest that the tenant has in the property to a third party.

  • Sublease Agreement - used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.

  • Landlord's Consent to Lease Assignment - used where an original tenant is transferring his rights and obligations under the lease to a new tenant and the parties want evidence of the Landlord's consent to this arrangement.

  • Landlord's Consent to Sublease - used where an original tenant is subleasing certain premises to a new tenant and the original tenant wants evidence of the Landlord's consent to the sublease.



Copyright © 2001 - 2017 - Vancouver Apartments for Rent