Tenancy Problems - Submit Your Question
Before you submit your question
Please Note !
There is an up-front fee of $20 for each tenancy question answered, which requires a secure on-line donation through PayPal to the African Preschools Society, a Canadian registered charity (BN85888 0149 RR0001) The Society's mission is to build and maintain preschools in impoverished rural African villages. Because of prevailing poverty, these children do not have access to books, toys, or playgrounds, so your donation not only gets you an answer to your tenancy question, but your money goes toward providing preschool education, nutrition and basic health care to disadvantaged children who would otherwise go without.
For your tenancy question to be answered, you must go to www.africanpreschools.org click on 'Donations', click 'Submit Donation', follow the directions, pay on-line, then submit the PayPal generated donation confirmation number along with your landlord-tenant question.
- Questions are answered with information that is considered current. Expert advice is given from a comprehensive understanding of how the system really works rather than how things are designed to work.
- Please make sure your question hasn't already been answered in our 'Expert Advice' or 'Renters Guide' section.
- Keep your question short and clear. Get to the issue right away - don't mess around.
- Only questions related to how the Residential Tenancy Act of BC can be considered.
- For urgent or immediate advice the Residential Tenancy Office has information officers who can explain how the legislation is designed to apply.
- We reserve the right to edit and publish your question and answer in our 'Expert Advice' section of the apartmentguide.ca web-site, however we will not use any personal information which may identify you or others.
- The answers presented are for general information purposes only and are not offered as legal advice. Please read our disclaimer and copyright information.